skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Daily Life of Eli & the Mazzola's
Photos of our little munchkin.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Smiles for mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch our little boy grow!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(129)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(22)
Meet Eli’s new babysitter
Daddy and Eli sneaking in a nap
Constantly in motion!
Cute in my Cords
Sitting in the Bumbo Chair
Sweet Eli Smiles
Cody's New Spot-How did he get back there??
So Sweet
So cute
All day long, mom takes photos…I am getting bored.
TWO MONTHS OLD!!
Mommy and Me
Bath time can sometimes be traumatic
Hanging out on the Boppy
Smiles for Dad
Look how big I am getting!
Smiles for mom
Man, I Love the football hold!
I am checking out my new mobile
I work hard during tummy time.
The position I am in for most of the day.
Smiles!
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Dan
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Sitemeter
No comments:
Post a Comment