skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Daily Life of Eli & the Mazzola's
Photos of our little munchkin.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Trying out the summer gear
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch our little boy grow!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(129)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(25)
It’s sooo much fun to pull Dad’s hair!
I love this duck!
Going for a new look
Out for a walk
Smiles
Exercising
Happy Boy! 5 months old and growing out of the 6 ...
Trying out the summer gear
So Sweet
Watermelon
Fun with Daddy
Eli visits the Rec Center
Eli’s first Easter
Kyle and Eli
Sleeping baby
I can sit up in the bath tub now!
Some nursery photos I have been meaning to take fo...
Kisses from Mommy
Tummy time is all fun and games now
I grab at everything now!
Eli meets the Bentley’s
Me and Dad
Out in the stroller
Feed Me !
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(22)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Dan
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Sitemeter
No comments:
Post a Comment